Photobucket Just Poems from June: Poem: Tears

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Poem: Tears

Tears

Tears to scald my eyes
keep coming, un-invited!
Pain to sear my heart
invading, un-expected!

Words to wound my soul
keep flowing, flowing, ever
from the one I’ve loved for always,
faithfully!

Hurt, so deep and dark.
Mistrust forever growing.
Doubt forever showing.
Love- our love- escaping.

My Love, “Is our love leaving?”
“As lost as sleep we’re missing,
lying close - not touching-
but tossing sleeplessly?”

June Kellum
March 3, 2003

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:03 AM , Blogger Skye said...

That is one of the worst feelings. I remember it well. And you have captured it well in this poem, Junie.

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Skye,

Unfortunately, life isn't always happy for any of us.

Thanks for reading my poems.

Junie

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Peter said...

Hi June, just caught up with your poetry site, I had missed a few but am up to date again now, very good work (do you remember getting that remark on your school work?) keep munchin' them happy pills.

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Peter,

Thanks for reading my poems! :)

Yah - I did get good reports in school! Only problem is I didn't stay with it long enough! :)

Oh, well!

Peter says...
(keep munchin' them happy pills.)

JunieRose says...
Not to worry about my sad poems...
Just passing moods!
Most of the time I'm upbeat! :)

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home