Photobucket Just Poems from June: Pondering...( a re-post from Junie's Place)

Friday, October 02, 2009

Pondering...( a re-post from Junie's Place)

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Pondering

~~~

This is nothing to do with Christmas...nothing to do with anything at all- just some random thoughts I've had recently.


~~~


Isn’t life strange?

It escapes me completely, sometimes...
Still, at times I think I have a handle on things...JUST SOMETIMES... not often enough to make a difference, really!

The people who enter into my life are a mystery ...a puzzle never to be completed. Some of the essential pieces are missing... chewed up and swallowed by the hounds of times passed!

A safe, cool, calm place is where I, so, long to be!

Yet, here am I, caught up in working puzzles with missing pieces!


Junie Rose
Nov 2007

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Sweet poem Miz Junie! Have a great weekend!hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home