Photobucket Just Poems from June: Come With Me, My Love

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Come With Me, My Love

~~~






"Come With Me, My Love"


Come with me, my love

along the sandy shore.

We’ll watch the perfect sunset,

like none we’ve known before.

We’ll savor every moment,

enclosed in our embrace,

and watch the fading sun rays

until there is no trace!

We’ll walk the sun-warmed beaches,

until the evening’s chill

begins to turn us homeward…

with our promises to fill.


June Kellum

July, 2005


4 Comments:

At 5:48 AM , Blogger Sally said...

So beautiful, Junie. I believe this is one of my very favorites of your poems.

xoxo

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Very pretty Junie!
hughugs

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ladies! This one is short and simple!! :)

 
At 4:42 AM , Blogger De Wiam said...

The retailer may transfer that Bitcoin straight into money if it needs to, there were simply no or very low finalizing costs (instead of 2 to 3 percent), zero hackers can grab individual consumer information, and there is virtually no risk of fraud. Incredibly slick
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna
data sydney update
data hk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home