Photobucket Just Poems from June: Ruby Tuesday~ 6-29-'10 ~Oh! ~ Red, Red Rose

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ruby Tuesday~ 6-29-'10 ~Oh! ~ Red, Red Rose


~~




Time to share our Ruby Red posts!


Visit *Mary /Teach* to find more!

~~
 
A Red Red Rose 

a poem by Robert Burns 

O my Luve's like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June;
O my Luve's like the melodie
That's sweetly played in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
So deep in luve am I;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
Till a' the seas gang dry:

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun;
I will luve thee still, my dear,
While the sands o' life shall run.

And fare thee weel, my only Luve,
And fare thee weel awhile!
And I will come again, my Luve,
Tho' it ware ten thousand mile.



Junie
 



Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11:54 PM , Blogger Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Isn't funny today, I should be told about Rabbie Burns, the Scottish poet? and you have posted his poem?

I was talking to an elderly man whose wife I work with, he tells me that his son is a sculptor and his work/sculpture is next to the statue of Robert Burns.

You think our life in connected? I plan to take the photo tomorrow and will post it for you.

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

;)

Yes, Ann, more and more it becomes evident just how much all our lives are connected.

This poem often comes to mind when I look at a red rose!

I'll be pleased to see your photo of the statue.

Thanks for coming by!

Junie

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

Beautiful rose, JunieRose. :) And it's a wonderful poem by Burns!

 
At 12:09 AM , Blogger Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I went the next day to the Auckland, took a long time to locate Robbie. When I asked, some one asked if he was my son. LOL

I will do it for you on my Sunday post. He was standing very high up.

Next time, I see a red rose, I will remember him too.

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

http://ann-mythoughtsandphotos.blogspot.com/2010/07/scenic-sunday-robert-burns.html

Here, I have done it for you. You led me to learnmore about Rabbie.

 
At 6:11 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thank you Ann,

I enjoyed seeing the statue and checking out your blog!


Junie

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be
appreciated by everyone.

=================
top bpo porject in india

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home