Photobucket Just Poems from June: Poem: My Meadow Walk

Friday, April 06, 2007

Poem: My Meadow Walk



My Meadow Walk


Today I took a meadow walk
and to my great delight,
I saw the Pinks are blooming!
It happened overnight!

The first blooms come in early spring,
to soon be joined by more;
a fragrant flower blanket
like none you’ve seen before!

Those meadow blooms, in shades of pink,
so delicate of hue-
years ago they won my heart-
became my favorite view!

I can see this from my window-
this glorious display!
But- best to walk among the flowers,
and pick a small bouquet!


June Kellum
2005

~~~~~~~~

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Blogger TO BECOME said...

Great poem, I felt as if I was taking the walk with you. Thanks June, connie from Texas

 
At 6:39 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Connie,

Thanks for reading my poem-and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Junie

 
At 4:31 AM , Blogger david santos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home