Photobucket Just Poems from June: Poem: If Only I Could

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Poem: If Only I Could


LOVE...




If Only I Could


All this I would give you
if only I could.
Warm sunshine to soothe you.
A walk in the wood.

Bird song to enchant you.
Soft breezes to caress.
Blue skies to calm you-
to relieve all your stress!

Good friends to surround you-
just those tried and true.
...And a love for a lifetime,
I'd offer to you.

Sweet music to uplift you,
as only it would.
All this I would give you,
if only I could.


June Kellum

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:27 PM , Blogger Peter said...

Looks good June, now you will need to repost all the ones you have already posted.

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Skye said...

I particularly like this one, Junie.

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Peter,

Yes, I will repost a lot of them.

:) LOL- Hopefully, I will be inspired to write some NEW ones too!

June

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Skye,

This is a very simple little poem...MOST of mine are!

I was pleased with this one- short and simple as it is it !

Thanks for reading my poems!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home